Online Marketing for Travel Agencies
“The best way to find out if the Web services of Marlton, N.J.-based tech firm TravelHUB are for you is to hear what member agents have to say about the company.”
Apr. 24, 2001, Travel Weekly.
“Thanks to TravelHUB, travel agents can find strength in numbers while navigating cyberspace.”
Feb. 21, 2000, Travel Agent Magazine.
Market YOUR travel deals
Want top exposure for your travel deals? Take the TravelHUB challenge and see for yourself! Get 3 Months of targeted advertising absolutely FREE on TravelHUB.com (a $225 value!)
Free Listing on TravelHUB
Benefit from the thousands of sites that currently link to TravelHUB with your own FREE listing.
You must be a certified travel agency (ARC or any combination of State or Government business license and CLIA, USTOA, or other professional certification) in order to list on TravelHUB. Proof will need to be supplied to TravelHUB.
NOTE: Member of OSSN with a “OSSN TRUE members” ID can be listed simply by entering their True ID number in the certification field. No further ducumentation will be necessary.
Outside sales agents will need a letter from your hosting travel agency granting permission to represent the host agency on TravelHUB. It should also state that you are in good standing with the host agency. Listings are limited to one per host agency.
Free service includes:
- Your agency’s name, address and phone numbers (All searchable).
- A category and several lines of text to describe your areas of expertise.
- A detailed listing to further describe your specialties.
- A travel request or “booking form” where travelers can send you the information you need to offer a realistic quote.
- A link to your e-mail address and web site.