TravelHUB puts THOUSANDS of certified, specialized travel agencies at your fingertips. Finding a highly specialized travel agency has never been easier!
Why use a travel agency?
Travel Experts USA specializes in honeymoons and vacations to Hawaii, South Pacific, Australia/New Zealand, the Caribbean, and Mexico with special discounts on luxury resorts.
Travel Harmony, serving clients worldwide, is located in Ashburn, Virginia. We also have agency affiliations in the Metropolitan Washington, DC area. Travel Harmony is a woman owned business established in 1996 for providing professional travel services to individuals, honeymooners, and groups. We pride ourselves on furnishing quality service and advice that continue beyond the sale.
We are never more than a phone call (or email) away to provide clients with travel assistance at any time, no matter where they may travel on the globe. We are your Travel Consultant before, during, and after the sale; we stand behind what we sell.
Customized arrangements. All budgets and interests. Tours, independent programs, cruises. Staff certified by the governments of Australia, New Zealand, several cruise lines.
Our 6-Point Customer Pledge
- Design and arrange your travel per your interests and budget
- Offer competitive pricing using reputable suppliers
- Offer professional certification and years of experience in the Travel Industry
- Provide answers (and advice) to your travel questions
- Support your travel needs before and after the sale
- Make you aware that your satisfaction is important to us
Our Credentials Include:
- A member of the American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA), The Travel Institute (formally ICTA), the International Airlines Travel Agent Network (IATAN), the Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA), the Pacific Area Travel Association (PATA), and the Independent Travel Professionals Network (ITPN).
- Certified Travel Consultants (CTC) awarded by The Travel Institute
- Certified Aussie Specialist awarded by Tourism Australia; includes specialty certifications for New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland and Tasmania
- Certified Kiwi Specialist awarded by Tourism New Zealand
- Certified Tahiti Tiare (Specialist) awarded by Tahiti Tourism
- Alaska Certified Expert by the Alaska Travel Industry Association (ATIA)
- Certified Sandals and Beaches Specialist awarded by same
- Hawaii Destination Specialist awarded by the Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau
- Small Ships Specialists
- Master Cruise Specialist and Accredited Cruise Counselor (CLIA)
- Agents hold certifications from the governments of Australia, New Zealand, and Tahiti as well as the Hawaii Visitors & Convention Bureau
- A State Licensed Corporation
Do you know that…
- Airfare prices change daily?
- That great deal you found on your own today may be old news tomorrow?
- A difference of one day in departing or arriving dates can save you hundreds?
- Travel agents often have first-hand experience with the places they recommend?
- Certified travel agencies have a lot more leverage than individuals when settling disputes with airlines and travel suppliers?
You can have a team of “insiders” working for you. Just use the search box above to find them!
Travel Agents: Click Here to add your Travel Agency to TravelHUB.